In order to achieve the objectives of the Foundation – namely 1) the purchase and maintenance of land with high ecological interest for its integral conservation, and 2) the promotion and dissemination of the possibilities offered by the native Mediterranean flora – the support of partners-collaborators through donations established as annual quotas is absolutely necessary.
The money from these donations is used exclusively for the purchase of land.
Being a partner of Fundem allows you to:
- Contribute to the purchase of land of high ecological value for its integral conservation and responsible management of the territory, through the donation established as an annual fee.
- Visit free of charge the Mediterranean Garden of l’Albarda, a demonstration garden and an example of the beauty that our rich biodiversity can bring.
- Get discounts on those activities that involve an economic amount: courses, concerts, excursions…
- Receive information about our activities via email.
- Benefit from a deduction on your income tax return.
To BECOME A MEMBER, you need to complete the following link form:
WORK AS A VOLUNTEER
ParticipatE in our activities and/or collaboratE with the land stewardship entities with which FUNDEM has an agreement.
TRANSFER OF LAND TO FUNDEM
If you own land and/or farms with residences whose heritage value is worth saving for future generations, you can collaborate by:
- Assigning it for conservation.
- Transferring it for use, always preserving the native flora and fauna.
- Selling or donating it for final protection..