In order to achieve the objectives of the Foundation, namely the purchase and maintenance of land of high ecological interest for its comprehensive conservation, and the promotion and dissemination of the possibilities offered by the native Mediterranean flora, the support of partners-collaborators through donations established as annual quotas is absolutely necessary.
The money from these donations is used exclusively for the purchase of land.
Being a partner of Fundem offers
- Contribute to the purchase of land of high ecological value for its integral conservation and responsible management of the territory, through the donation established as an annual fee.
- Visit free of charge the Mediterranean Garden of l’Albarda, a demonstration garden and an example of the beauty that our rich biodiversity can bring.
- Have discounts on those activities that involve an economic amount: courses, concerts, excursions…
- Receive information about our activities via email.
- Get deduction on your income tax return.
To BECOME A MEMBER, you need to complete the following link form:
Participating in our activities and/or collaborating with the land stewardship entities with which FUNDEM has an agreement.
TRANSFER OF LAND TO FUNDEM
In the case of owning land and/or farms with residences whose heritage value is worth saving for future generations, you can collaborate by:
- Its assignment for conservation.
- Its transfer for use, always preserving the native flora and fauna.
- Through the sale/donation of land for final protection..